Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Top 20 Get Well Soon Messages for Wife

The most heartbroken moment of life is when your love, your life, your wife gets sick or is facing health challenges. That is the moment when you must stand up for your wife and take special care of her. This is the time to show your love and care for her. You can spend time with her and take care of her which will surely improve her health. But if you want fast recovery then you must send her gifts and cards with Get Well Soon Messages for Wife written on the card. This will make her happy and when she smiles, it means she is getting fit again. We have a collection of best Get Well Soon Messages and Wishes for Wife. You can choose one or more of these and can send it to your love.



1. Get well soon honey. The kids and I are missing your presence in the house badly. We love you!

2. While you are fighting with your disease, I will sit next to you and pray for your speedy recovery.

3. I know today you are not feeling well, but you will be well very soon as we all are praying for your well being.

4. I wish I could be with you all the time. The kids and I are praying for your speedy recovery.

5. I wish I had a magic pill I can give you to get you well soon. I am praying for your good health every day. I wish you a speedy recovery.  

6. Illness can put you down to bed for a few days but cannot take away your beauty. I love you.

7. I will keep kissing you, hugging you, cuddling you, and pampering you till you feel well. I love you.

8. Darling, you need to be strong as I am being strong for you right now. I pray that God make you well real soon. The kids and I miss you so much.

9. Honey, you better get well soon. The kids are beginning to like my cooking. You don’t even like my cooking.

10. I am sure staying in bed is not at all a good feeling to have. I am waiting for you to feel better that we can again go back to action. Waiting for you.

Get Well Soon My Love


11. A small note to tell you how much you mean to me. I just want you to know that I am always there for you.

12. I wish even I was sick with you so that we both could cuddle in the bed and spend all time together. We would have not needed any medicine and our recovery would have been so quick.

13. I need your kisses more than you need your medicines. I need your hugs more than you need your doctor visits. Get well soon honey!

14. Darling, we pray that you get well soon. The soiled dishes have reached the ceiling. Just kidding. I only wanted you to smile.  Rest well and God bless.

15. This is the time we should put our faith in God. I strongly pray, everyday, that you’ll be blessed with good health. Missing you so much.

16. I beg you to stop attracting the germs and bacteria towards you and your body. I am so jealous. Wish you fast recovery sweety.

17. Believe me if my kisses, hugs and cuddling would have been your medicine then I would have been nursing you. I love you honey.

18. Sickness may make both our moods gloomy, but that doesn’t stop you from lighting up my skies. Get well soon my love.

19. I know you want to be pampered all the time but this is no way to get pampered. Get well soon and I promise you to pamper you always.

20. Close your eye and think about our first kiss and you will feel better. I love you. Get back soon to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment