Friday, September 14, 2018

Top 20 Get Well Soon Messages for Friend

Get Well Soon Messages for Friend: If your friend or best friend gets sick then it's your duty to take care of him/her and make him/her healthy ones again. You are one who can help your friend recover faster. Friendship is all about standing together in times of need, and sickness is when your best friend needs you the most. Few golden words from you can make your friend happier and healthy.

So you must send him/her Get Well Soon Messages for Friend. For your ease, we have arranged the best collection of Speedy Recovery wishes for Friend. Choose one or more from these wishes and messages and send them to your friend or best friend.

Check the Get Well Soon Song here

Get Well Soon Messages for Friend

1. I checked your doctor’s prescription and it was lacking the most important medicine of all – the company of a BEST FRIEND. Get well soon.

2. You can NEVER predict when you fall sick, but you can ALWAYS bank on friends like me to be by your side. Get well soon.

3. I know you are a strong woman, I will always pray for your fast recovery. Get well soon dear.

4. Sometimes we get sick because we are too busy working and ignoring our health. It is time for you to slow down a bit and get some rest. Get well soon!

5. The absence of your laughs and cheers, makes me feel like I am in a party without beer. Get well soon my friend.

6. All your HOT fever needs to heal, is the company of a COOL friend like me. Get well soon.

7. I hope these flowers will make you feel better. I will pray for your recovery soon so you can join me again to our weekly dance lessons. Get well soon my friend.

8. I miss playing tennis with you, the team is already asking about you. We are all praying for your recovery. Get well soon!

9. Not even cancer is strong enough to fight off the wishes and prayers of friends like me. Get well soon.

10. Life at home has been less happy since you were confined to your sick-bed. Sweetheart, please get well soon!

Get Well Soon My Friend


11. Having fun and enjoying happiness is not the same without you. Wishing you a speedy and full recovery from your illness.

12. I wish you well not just because you are my friend, but because you are such a good human being. Get well soon.

13. Hope you feel better soon. Do not lose hope, God is good. You are always in my prayers dear.

14. Rest well and remember to take your prescribed drugs so you can get back on your feet soon. I wish you a speedy recovery.

15. To the friend who is simply the best, I prescribe lots of love and rest. To the friend who’s always kept me happy, I wish a speedy recovery. Get well soon.

16. I hope my card will bring some cheer to a friend who is so dear. Get well soon to the most cheerful person I ever met. 

17. Your illness has confirmed my doubts that you are an attention seeker all the way. Get well soon cry, baby.

18. Seeing you in your sickbed makes me sad. I pray God will grant you good health today and the years to come. I wish you a full recovery from your illness.

19. Just think about the SWEET memories of our friendship… it will make the BITTERNESS of your sickness go away. Get well soon.

20. May you regain your strength soon and may this card brings a sunshine to your face and heart. Get well soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment